Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Post #12

Feature & Follow

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The purpose of this meme is to showcase new book acquisitions and interesting posts from the previous week. 

Its been a quiet week but I managed to read and review a few books, including:

When Darkness Comes by Alexandra Ivy
Last Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken
Like No Other Lover by Julie Anne Long
To Desire a Devil by Elizabeth Hoyt
Turn Coat by Jim Butcher

*Click on titles to see reviews
   
Also got a couple of books:


On Thin Ice (T-FLAC #6)Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard (The Renegade Royals, #1)After the Storm (KGI, #8)

On Thin Ice by Cherry Adair (Kobo)
Kissed by Darkness by Shea MacLeod (Audible)
Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard by Vanessa Kelly (Borrowed)
After the Storm by Maya Banks (Borrowed)   

So what have you been up to this week?



3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first Maya Banks book of the series...at least I think it is the same..LOL I am loving your haul this week. Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out Kissed by Darkness. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete