Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Post #13

Feature & Follow

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The purpose of this meme is to showcase new book acquisitions and interesting posts from the previous week. 

Its been a busy week. My dad finally had is gallbladder out on Tuesday That was a nerve wracking hour and a half in the waiting room, let me tell you! They released him on Friday and he's recovering nicely at home. 

The semester has finally come to an end but now its all marking all the time. My students have a tendency to write such drivel but there is occasionally that rare glimpse of brilliance from one of them *sigh*. 

I missed last week's Sunday Post, so here is what I read and reviewed in the last fortnight:

Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
Embrace the Darkness by Alexandra Ivy
If You Deceive by Kresley Cole
Storm Born by Richelle Mead
Stolen Fury by Elisabeth Naughton

*Click on titles to see reviews
   
Also got some of books:



Embrace The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2)The Jane Yellowrock World CompanionThe Angel of Darkness (Dr. Laszlo Kreizler, #2)
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1)Pitch Black (Black CATs, #2)Black at Heart (Black CATs, #3)

Embrace the Darkness by Alexandra Ivy (Kobo)
Jane Yellowrock World Companion by Faith Hunter (Kobo)
Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr (Audible)
Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur (Audible)
Pitch Black by Leslie A. Kelley (Amazon)
Black at Heart by Leslie A. Kelley (Amazon)

So what have you been up to this week?



7 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I LOVED Keri Arthur's Riley series! Hope you enjoy it too! And the rest of your new to me reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I've heard of any of these before, but I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your dad is doing good. Great book haul! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, Faith Hunter's World Companion! I had no idea she'd written that many Yellowrock books yet!!!! I read her Rogue Mage series a few years ago and I really like her writing. Of course, I haven't gotten to Jane yet - I think my TBR shelves have all your favorites over there on the right side bar on it :D

    Awesome haul!! I need to keep coming back here b/c I need to get back into UF!!! Thanks for visiting me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear that your dad's procedure went okay and that he's recovering! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good haul! Hope your dad recovers quickly. When my dad had his gallbladder out, it didn't take much recovery time. I hope the same for yours.

    ReplyDelete